MINUTES of Ascension Trace HOA
Meeting date: October 29, 2014
Call to order: A board meeting of the ATHOA, was held at the Fifth Ward VFD-Station in Darrow on October 29th of 2014. The meeting convened at 6:00 p.m.
Members in attendance: Dawn Ewen- President, Rosemary Ventress- Vice President, Delores Kepp-Board Member, and Monique Winey- Secretary.
Members not in attendance: Jenna Yarbrough-Treasurer and Thelma Griffin-Board Member
Board and committee reports:
• The board members spent time looking over the budget for the 2014 calendar year.
• Will check on taxes for the back lot behind Hawthorne Common Grounds and are working closely with assessor’s office to clear up houses that were not listed for taxes.
• Discussed revising the Welcome Letter
• November 5th Neighborhood Watch, Deputy will take Hemingway with Delores to monitor main entrances and inform them of the Neighborhood Watch.
• Will obtain two credit card for HOA account to purchase things online for future references.
• ATHOA Board Members will need to be present on Saturday, November 15th.
• Community Meeting-nominations will take place for elections in March.
• Unfinished business:
Adjournment: Motion made by Dawn to adjourn meeting
Meeting adjourned 7:00 pm
Monique Winey October 29, 2014
Secretary Date of approval
Ascension Trace HOA