MINUTES of Ascension Trace HOA
Meeting date: November 12, 2014
Call to order: A board meeting of the ATHOA, was held at Vice President- Rosemary Ventress house in Darrow on November 12th of 2014. The meeting convened at 6:05 p.m.
Members in attendance: Dawn Ewen- President, Rosemary Ventress-Vice President, Jenna Yarbrough-Treasurer, Monique Winey- Secretary, Thelma Griffin-Board Member, and Delores Kepp-Board Member
Members not in attendance: N/A
Approval of minutes: Motion was made by Rosemary Ventress, and seconded to approve the minutes of the November 12th meeting. Motion carried.
Board and committee reports:
• President issued 2014Year at a Glance and lien updates.
• Liens will be filed Mid-January to meet with Notary to sign and send out
• Neighborhood Watch Kick-off will be postponed until further notice—all board members were unable to attend at that time
• 47 liens will be placed by the first of the year in January
• President will send an email to the new lawyer to see when he will be available to meet so that we can go over our expectations for the subdivision
• 54 liens were filed and will be notarized by Hope LeBlanc
• Out of 241 homes in our subdivision 47 will have liens filed against them, 27 of those liens merged over from 2011, 10 of those liens have been refiled
• Several houses in our subdivision have been taken over by Hudd homes (10-12) that we cannot collect HOA dues for
• 92 out of 241 homes are paying their HOA dues
Adjournment: Motion made by Dawn to adjourn meeting
Meeting adjourned 7:40 pm
Monique Winey November 12, 2014
Secretary Date of approval
Ascension Trace HOA